Friday 25 May 2007

My Town

G'Day,
I took some pictures around town today. It was a nice day and I wanted to put them on here. Little did I know that I am so dumb that it would take me an hour and a half of trying to get it right but here they are after a bit of frustration and stops and starts.
The one above is railway square. Showing the railway station and flag pole. We raise the flag to half mast here to commemorate anzac day.
This if of the silos coming into town from the old Junee side.


This one is of water, frozen in time by the camera. It was taken in the middle of the rose arbor at the park.
Here is the Junee hospital from across the padock. I have worked there for 13 years.
This is our famous organic licorice factory. The best licorice you ever tasted. Coated in organic chocolate from Belgium. Yum. It is in the old flour mill. They also do organic flour and other stuff there too.
This one is of the war memorial and clock tower in broadway. It is designed and made by the same bloke who did the one in the middle of the street in Mittagong.
This is the new medical centre, also in broadway.The council as you can see pays good attention to our parks and garden street scape.
This is the post office, another nice old building.
I took other photos today also but as I'm so stupid and it takes so bloody long for me to do anything on the puter, You can't see them today. Nyah!

No comments: