Tuesday 11 November 2008

Funny.

G'Day again.
Whooo Lindy Lou two posts in one day.
I just thought of something funny that happened last week at one of the schools and I wanted to share because it made me laugh.
My son and I had just finished our jobs at one of the schools we go to when a group of kindergarten boys ran up from the oval. One little boy stopped dead in his tracks and stared at my son for a moment and then nudged his mate and said in awe "Hey look there is a Chewbacca!". My son has long brown hair and a bearded face. Chewbacca is the alien character out of the star wars films with brown hair all over his face and about is 7 ft tall.
Cracked me up! Michael also thought it was a great joke. One of the young teachers was nearby, heard the exchange, and was laughing too. I guess he would look pretty big if you were just 5 or 6 years old. He he.

4 comments:

Shadow said...

kids are precious... i'd like to again think like them, free and uninhibited.

Mountain Mama said...

LOL!!! I love the things kids say. DOn't we wish we knew what was going on in their little heads?

Bimbimbie said...

You gotta laugh *!*

Merle said...

G'Day Linda ~~ Great comment from a little boy. I loved your Remembrance Day post and the saga of the motor-bike.
Nic that that guy stopped to help. You sure do a lot of jobs. Thanks for your comments, we had a lovely time together for a week. The Great Ocean Road is a real tourist attraction. Peter wanted Warren to see it, and he videoed ? a lot
of scenes along the way. They were to spend today in Canberra, then head for home. I liked that shoe joke too, how was he going to tell his wife he threw it out. Take care, Love, Merle.