Tuesday 20 October 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

G'Day,
Look at that I got an award.
Given to me by my friend in Sheparton, Merle, of "Third Time Lucky" blog.
Merle's link is on my sidebar, look her up, she always has a story and a joke to share to make everybody smile.
Ah how nice!
Thank you Merlie Girl.
I will fix up the rest of it next session.
Print the rules and who I am going to pass it on to next.
See my side bar?
Ah nice.
It is late and Pete has gone to bed without me, I better go too.
Goodnight.
Love Linda.

6 comments:

Sorrow said...

congrates lady..

Shadow said...

congratulations on your award, you DO have a lovely blog!

Merle said...

Dear Linda ~~ I am so glad that you are pleased with the award. It is a nice one isn't it? I take it your son helped put it on for you, good
on him.
I hope all is well with you. It is a
nice time of year, with flowers blooming and planting for more and
tomatos etc.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.

Sorrow said...

Believe it or not , the oil lamp is thrown...
~smile~
And It is an outrage what is happening to children every where, makes me heart sick...
(((HUGS)))
sorry to upset you so

Urban Green said...

congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
many
home business reviews

If you want to know more here it is
home business ideas